cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chat not available on sprint.com - want to buy my phone

Journeyman

chat not available on sprint.com - want to buy my phone

Hello--I've been having the damndest of times trying to give sprint some money.

My flex lease is up, and I want to buy my phone. When I go to "view my bill" > plans and equipment under Own It it tells me to go to sprint store chat.

A customer service rep on the phone told me that she couldn't do it via telephone, that I needed to do store or chat.

But there isn't an option to chat anywhere I have found. The chat window just isn't available to me, and hasn't been for a couple days.

Can someone contact me so that I can handle this? I don't want to "rent" my phone when I can just buy it. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: chat not available on sprint.com - want to buy my phone

I'm happy to pull your account and verify that purchasing the phone is an option. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I have been trying for DAYS to get on chat with someone to buy one of my phones and to look at possibly changing my plan. 

Hi Pictbrige1! Can you send us a Private Message with the following info?

Phone number on account

Account PIN or Security Question Answer

What plan you're wanting to switch to, or which changes need to be made to your existing plan. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat