cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 promotion not being honored

Go to solution
Wizard

Re: iPhone 7 promotion not being honored

Let me take a look at this for you, lets jump on over to private message so I can get some additional info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I sill haven't had a resolution to my issue.  I was just given an explanation  but no resolution to the fact I was given inaccurate information when I upgraded phones and now will be $20.00 more a month.  Plus, to add insult I now am having TEP charged on my phones which I believe is insurance and I never signed up for.  Talk about trying to get more money out of me.

Journeyman

Well that’s not encouraging 😩 they have messaged me and said I won’t hear anything for 5-10 days. I am hoping they will rectify it and after reading the one persons issue I have hope, but I will Update it as I get updates.
Wizard

I see that this has been an ongoing issue for you, so let me see if we can get this fixed. You had given us some account info previously. I'm going to pm you to verify everything is correct so we can get the ball rolling.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Still no response been 3 weeks now.....

Wizard

I will be happy to look into this for again and see if there has been a resolution. I'll send you a private message.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I have private messaged you back, I was told to wait 5-10 business days, I waited about 15 so hopefully something has been done. I would like to be able to post a positive outcome post...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat