cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS $0.00 Flex Lease

Journeyman

iPhone XS $0.00 Flex Lease

I upgraded our 4 iPhone 8’s to iPhone XS during the $0 lease upgrade offer.  Been through two billing cycles, the 3rd just hit and I’m not seeing the lease credits.

17 REPLIES 17
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: iPhone XS $0.00 Flex Lease

I'd love to take a look and see what I can do to help you. Please send me a direct message with your phone number and PIN so I can browse your account and see what's going on. Thanks!

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

After several private interactions, one of them even stating my $0 lease issue was getting fixed, I’m now getting the silent treatment.  Was told last Wednesday that it was being researched and I’d hear back later that day.  Nothing.  Asked for an update on Friday and was told I’d hear something later that day.  Nothing.  Asked for an update Monday.  Nothing.  Asked for an update this morning.  Nothing.

Why is Customer Service so difficult?  Why is doing right by your customers so hard?

Hey there. I messaged you last week about this. It should come off your next billing cycle. 

Journeyman

I did see that and when I asked for confirmation another agent said it was closed "since we were unable to locate the buyback devices that were sent to us."  If it's fixed then fantastic!  I'll update the post on the next billing cycle.

Thank you for your response!

You're welcome! Please reach back out if you don't see that on your bill. 

Journeyman

New bill does not show any adjustments.

Highlighted

I'm going to send you a private message. I'll need your PIN.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Spoke with "Executive Services" last week.  Good conversation, she seemed empathetic to my issue.  Was going to call me back the next day.  No call.  Friday......came and went.  Weekend.....nothing.  I called Monday and left a message.  Tuesday..no call back.  Today.....nothing.  Bill still does not reflect $0 leases on my phones.  Back to the silent treatment.  I see my days with this carrier are numbered.

Hey there. I'm going to check on this for you and figure out what's going on with these call backs. I'm going to shoot you a PM as I'll need to re-verify a quick piece of info on your account so I can gain access. Keep an eye out for a PM from me shortly. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

did you get this resolved?  i also signed up for that program ... i paid my 4th lease payment.  I thought i was going to get a credit after the 2nd payment?  let me know who to contact

Journeyman

I have the same problem. I can't seem to get help. Customer service told me it was my fault because I turned back in my leased phones (not owned), so I didn't qualify. I did call before I made the order just to make sure I qualfied, but I was told I'd have to speak to that specific representative to get it fixed, so I'm up a creek. This will likely be my last year with Sprint. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat