cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone XS $0.00 Flex Lease

Journeyman

Re: iPhone XS $0.00 Flex Lease

Mine was from att. I owned it. So wondering what they’ll tell me.

@Mralexhartle wrote:

I have the same problem. I can't seem to get help. Customer service told me it was my fault because I turned back in my leased phones (not owned), so I didn't qualify. I did call before I made the order just to make sure I qualfied, but I was told I'd have to speak to that specific representative to get it fixed, so I'm up a creek. This will likely be my last year with Sprint. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey hleenj and Mralexhartle. If you want to shoot me a private message I can take a look at your account and see what's going on for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

After OldGreg responded to my last post, Executive services called me back the next day to ask some followup question from our previous conversations.  Then another person from Executive Services called me this weekend and we were able to come to an agreement.  Waiting until my next bill to say whether or not it's fixed.

Let us know if we can assist further, Myko!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I spoke to a sales rep 10 days ago who said I would get a credit in 3 to 5 days. The credit is still not there, what should I do next?

Highlighted

I'm happy to review your account to figure out what's happening. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account details. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat