cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one-time premium content purchase

Go to solution
Journeyman

one-time premium content purchase

I'm getting a message that a line on my account has made aone time premium content purchase. I follow the instructions to find what it might be, and nothing is showing up on any of my lines. What is this??

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: one-time premium content purchase

Hi there! Premium content purchases or Third-party charges are fees for services or products provided by third-parties (not Sprint) that you choose to pay on your Sprint invoice. You can block the ability to make such purchases using the account management tools available under the "My Sprint" tab at www.sprint.com For example, if you purchase an app on the Apple Apps store or Play store in case of android, the charges go to the account as third party charge. Jeffrey Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

You describe well how to prevent these charges but if I get a text that I have just incurred a premium charge I can not find a way to view that charge any where on the website in my account or in usage details. How do I see the actual details of these charges when I am notified of them?

Sprint Social Care

norwester,

Hi! Thank you for contacting us. I was investigating how you can be able to see these charges online as soon as the bill is generated, and it may be a way for you to see it by following these steps:

1. Go to sprint.com and sign into your account
  2. Click on My Sprint and then click on View Bill.
  3. Select Calls/Texts Logs
  4. Then, select:

A. Select the correct date range from the drop down.

B. Select Voice or Text

C. Select the + next to the desired PTN/User

5. Click on Charges in order for you to see the charges and the premium content.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Why can't you see how much these charges are before your bill is printed. There should be a way to see what we are being charged at the time it is being charged to us.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat