Howdy rcanuel. I get hear ya, my 16yr can burn through some data. I'll be more than happy to help limit the data. As for the tech person you were talking with, there is a good chance that they don't have authorization to use the community page. We're all specialized to certain areas. But we'll get you there. What type of phone are you trying to limit?
Also, just food for thought, we do have unlimited plans. I know that doesn't fix the limiting issue, but would provide enough data for everyone.
1) iPhone 6s, 7, 8. Not sure why this matters.
2) Per the sprint tech unable to see this forum; highly unlikely. I'm sure sprint tech's have access to google. Just search in google and anyone in the world can see this thread. See screenshot at bottom.
3) Throwing my money at Sprint's technical problem; poor website design; no error; no comfirmation is not the solution.
Again, focus on the problem. Sprint's website shows that a customer can "set data limit" per device.
It does not work.
I here you, the other plan was only a suggestion. I do have a few questions regarding setting the limits.
* Are you using a laptop/desktop computer or your mobile device?
* Which browser are you using (chrome, explore, ect.)?
* Has the history been cleared on the device, browser, and/or app?
Received a voicemail from Sprint yesterday. Said it was 1) all fixed and 2) I can always pay for data unlimited.
Logged in again just now to portal. Same issue. "mouse over "save changes" it changes color, but when you click on it. Nothing. Go "back" in browser, and come back to this screen; its always off.