cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy valued customer

Journeyman

unhappy valued customer

I have been with sprint for about 10 years or so and I am very disappointed to the point where I’m looking into switching.  I was in chat with customer service for about an hour today and then transferred to phone with no resolution.  I am paying more now for a plan I switched to that was supposed to be cheaper.  I had 50GB of hotspot with old plan and now only have 500MB and their solution to me getting more hotspot is to pay an extra $10 a month per line which would bring total just for the plan to $180 a month.  The lady I spoke to today was very rude and would not do anything to appease me when I said I would be leaving sprint after being a valued customer for so long.  I told her that she has the ability to get me the higher level plan at the same cost I’m paying now for basic service since that is what is being offered to new customers and she refused.  So they are willing to make deals for new customers but not for customers that have been with them for years.  Oh and half the time I can’t use my phone because internet does not work unless connected to wifi, texts don’t always go through and my calls keep dropping.  Very disappointed with sprint and how they treat valued customers.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: unhappy valued customer

Howdy jenh5278. I'm sorry to hear that your experience has been left wanting. I'll be more than happy to assist in anyway I can. Typically once a customer moves from an expired plan, such as your old plan, to a new plan there's no way to go back to the old plan. 

With that being said we can put in a case and request to go back to the old plan. This case doesn't guaranty that the change will be reversed, but it's our best option at this time. 

I sent you a PM so I can gather some info to create this case for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat