cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 BB's on one account, but I can only buy stuff on digital lounge for one, won't let me use the other

Highlighted
Journeyman

2 BB's on one account, but I can only buy stuff on digital lounge for one, won't let me use the other

I have 2 BB curves, one for me one for my husband.  When I go to digital lounge to buy for my phone only my husbands number comes up and it does not give me the options to switch to a different phone number.  I spoke with sprint chat, they were no help.  I created another account with just my phone and it still brings all the phone numbers up and will not let me add anything to my phone.  Anyone know how to fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: 2 BB's on one account, but I can only buy stuff on digital lounge for one, won't let me use the other

On Sprint.com under settings & passwords > content catalog access make sure the checkboxes are turned on for your phone's user ID.

Instead of going in through a computer, the "Sprint Software Store" should be showing up on your device as well. On my Tour the icon kind of looks like a Best Buy price tag with a Sprint logo on it.

Journeyman

Re: 2 BB's on one account, but I can only buy stuff on digital lounge for one, won't let me use the other

Same thing happened to me. try again, now, while your in the digital lounge. I hit search for other items. And then "shop for my other devices" came up. And i was able to put in my other phone number and then that phone came up. Allowing me to shop for my other line. hope this helps.

Message was edited by: Synergy

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat