7/30 - Blackberry Bold 9930 Software Update - 7.1.0.580 Bundle 1737

Blackberry Bold 9930 Software Update - 7.1.0.580 Bundle 1737

Enhancements/Fixes:

- Fix for issue with CMAS

- Fix for issue with device getting stuck in 1X

Have you rated your phone?  Rate the Blackberry Bold 9930 here

Important Notes:

- Software version is 77.1.0.580 Bundle 1737

- For corporate phones, check with your company's IT support for the upgrade method

- Refer to the Blackberry Bold 9930 Software Updates blog for install instructions

Message was edited by: Al1999

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: 7/30 - Blackberry Bold 9930 Software Update - 7.1.0.580 Bundle 1737

I tried upgrading to this version via my Mac and when it finished I got an error saying the software couldn't be updated. However, my phone says it has this version. Any common issues with this? I have the Bold 9930. I did the upgrade hoping it would solve my other issues. Ive been having issues connecting to calls in random areas and Sprint said there were outages at first and after 2 weeks they're now sending me to a Sprint store to have the phone checked out.

Wizard

Re: 7/30 - Blackberry Bold 9930 Software Update - 7.1.0.580 Bundle 1737

MellyMelnyx,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing so many issues.  If your computer indicates the software has failed, but may have not been a clean install.  If this is the case, you may want to try to install the software again.  The store can do this for you, since you are already going to the store.  Please keep me updated on the results, I do hope this ultimately resolves your issues.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat