cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8130 VS. HS820-Motorola earpiece....

Highlighted
Journeyman

8130 VS. HS820-Motorola earpiece....

I have a Blackberry 8130 smart phone and I purchased a Motorola HS820 Bluetooth earpiece to pair with it. The issue I am now having is when both devices go into a standby mode (independent of each other, of course); the phone disables my Bluetooth connection. Then when I try to use my earpiece, its connection isn't present and can not function....I've tried all variations of locking/unlocking, powering up/down, and editing option/preferences with both devices and nothing corrects the issue. I believe that when the earpiece goes into a standby mode, the phone takes that as a loss of connection and in turn goes into standby mode disabling the Bluetooth option...I need to be able to holster my phone and still be able to answer a call at anytime, via my earpiece, disregarding any battery saving features...(I carry multiple chargers).....Can you give me any advice on how to reach my goal ?...Would you suggest a different model earpiece that would be better suited for my phone and needs...

Thank you ahead of time for any help you can provide me, David

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat