Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8330 Curve Sprint Navigation application

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

8330 Curve Sprint Navigation application

Hi Everyone,

This is the first time posting so please forgive me if this is i the wrong section.

I got my phone yesterday and clicked to sign up for the 14 day free trial of Sprint Navigation Premium. Can someone please prvide me wit details of how much the years subscritpion is? How to cancel when my 14 days is up etc? If anybody knows the in's and out's as far as terms and conditions or has experience with the charges of this app I would appreciate it. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: 8330 Curve Sprint Navigation application

Me too.

Cheers,

otrpu

Journeyman

Typically, with the 14-day trial, once it ends, you are done unless you purchase with a credit card directly through Telenav. But, if it is part of your plan, there might be a problem with the application authenticating correctly. If that is the case, uninstall the application from your BB and follow this link: http://ota.telenav.com/ota/sn/nav/rim-8330/SprintNavigation.jad.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Lefty

Journeyman

Thanks Lefty, that nails it for me. I went to sleep and wifey went to store where her relative sells phones and signed me up for BB phones and everything in the world plan. Now all I gotta do is pay for it. . .and figure out how stuff works. You're answer is a "1", but I don't know how to credit you. Maybe only originator can do this.

Thx,

Steve

Journeyman

Yeah the original poster is the only one that can, but if you do the rating on my post, that should be sufficient.

Thanks and glad I was able to help.

Lefty

Journeyman

Cheers Lefty. I felt more comfortable when I saw it was an actual sprint app bt your answer is still very helpful. My wife and I love the curve so far and the unlimited plan is the way to go Steve. Cheers all! I will do the score thing you guys are talking about now.

Journeyman

Phone now says I've got 2.8.0.1166, that the right one?

Cheers,

otrpu

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat