cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8330 OS 5.0.0.654 HELP!

Journeyman

8330 OS 5.0.0.654 HELP!

OS 5.0.0.654 does NOT show up in my application loader!! It only shows 2  OS options which are 4.5.0.186 and the downgrade of 4.5.0.175.  Does  anyone else have this problem??! If SO, please let me know another way to update my 8330! Thanks!!  Also, OS 5 is NOT available in the Sprint downloads on the website either.  But the Blackberry website says the 8330 is an eligible phone for the 5.0 update.  I'm confused.  What's going on?

Message was edited by: ryancheta304

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: 8330 OS 5.0.0.654 HELP!

sprint sucks i dont have your problem but blackberry released an official 5.0 update through their website ... but you have to do at own risk there is a possibility it will brick your phone , which doesnt make sense that they would release it if they know this might happen... hope i helped

Journeyman

I have the same phone and that OS update is not supported by Sprint so therefore you cannot get it. Maybe when they release OS 6 Sprint will release a compatible OS 5 update for the 8330.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried every way possible to get this OS, but to no avail.  Although the Blackberry page says it is available for the 8330, I cannot get it to download. My husband has it on his new BB and it is great!

I guess we will just have to wait, which is not fair!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat