cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8330 and No Sprint Cup Mobile - Help!!

Journeyman

8330 and No Sprint Cup Mobile - Help!!

Just got the 8330. The NFL mobile D/L is fine. The link for NASCAR (Sprint.com/speed) keeps signing off my log in. I text "NASCAR" to 7777 and tells me that the 8330 is not supported, but the website says the 8330 is supported.

Digital lounge is no help, can't find anyone who knows what the deal is.

Can someone help me out here to get the D/L?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 8330 and No Sprint Cup Mobile - Help!!

not sure how much help I can be but I just got the 8330 as well and did the text and it worked fine for me?? not sure but i can email or text the link I got if you like me to just send me a P.M. and I will do what I can to help u out

Journeyman

Thanks for your input.

Too bad the Sprint Gurus could not have followed up. It's only been a month.

For the rest of you, if you come across the issue, you have to ensure that you are using BlackBerry Emulation and not Windows in the Browser Configuration that is in Browser Ooptions. Make sure Allow JavaScript popups is not checked.

Journeyman

If this app has any resemblance to the NFL Mobile app then I have pity on you. The one thing I hated about the NFL App was how slow it was and when I tried to listen to the streaming radio it locked my phone up real bad and the updates would take forever. The new THN (The Hockey News) got it right.

Journeyman

go to web on the device (sprint homedeck).....then select under Useful link "shop for games & applications".....then next screen select "free/demo"......then next screen the first choice is "nascar application"......i would delete it first from the device(options icon....then advanced options....applications.....then highlight the "nascar application" and then push the blackberry button and from pop up window select delete....if phone does not power cycle then remove battery for 15 seconds and then when powers up go to homedeck and redownload.....

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat