cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access a Visual Voicemail message on your BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: Access a Visual Voicemail message on your BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone

It's a known issue on the blackberrys that come with VVM as a feature, that they do not have a compose option in the VVM application. This was and is part of the problem that Sprint is working on resolving in an upcoming MR for the bb Style and bb Curve 9330.  In the meantime, a toggling or refreshing of the VVM feature thru the billing system, (tech support can do this) can restore functionality of VVM and has been working for most. What's not working are customers receiving multiple notifications for the same message or receiving an sms from 9016 FOR a VVM message.

Highlighted
Wizard

what is the sw of the device?

Master

Try this, It works on the other devices that have VVM, Not sure if it will work on the Blackberrys though.

Tap the voicemail app, Menu, Compose, Record(Just a few seconds), Send to  activate@vvm.sprint.com.... that is v v m,  Once you send it give it like 2 mins and if you have any messages in the mail box they will all come through.

Master

Sounds like your Visual Voicemail didn't setup properly. If you have no VVMs in your application, but can call your phn # the old way and listen to VM messages, then we need to "reload" your VVM profile. Sprint Tech Support should be able to do this.

Journeyman

Access a Visual Voicemail message on your BlackBerry Curve 3G smartphone

I cannot get my Blackberry Curve to display visual voice mails.  It will say no voice mails but when I go and hit voice mails I have new ones.  Anyone have any ideas?