cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody heard if Sprint is going to offer any new BlackBerry phones?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anybody heard if Sprint is going to offer any new BlackBerry phones?

I am a long time user of Blackberry. I've tried the Apple and Samsung and I'm not interested. I'm on my second q10 which I had to buy on Ebay since Sprint does not offer it anymore. I'm looking to upgrade to the Classic, Leap, or Passport. If Sprint is not going to be offering Blackberry anymore is the Blackberry OS update out of the question? Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Anybody heard if Sprint is going to offer any new BlackBerry phones?

Sprint will not carry the Priv.

[inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

Re: Anybody heard if Sprint is going to offer any new BlackBerry phones?

According to some sources Sprint will carry the Priv, according to FCC site, 3 models were approved;(most likely: ATT / T-Mo (GSM), VZW (CDMA) and Sprint (CDMA)).  I am holding out for the next BB10 phone.

I updated my Q10 by looking through Crackberry and following directions there on how to do so.  2 upgrades and it is working fine and love the new updated features.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat