Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Curve Sprint Nav Question.

Highlighted
Journeyman

BB Curve Sprint Nav Question.

Ok guys, thank you for reading this. I have a curve and im on the everything data family plan. I know that this plan includes unlimited sprint navigation. My phone came with this app and it says im on a trial basis and wants me to subscribe on a daily or monthly basis. I called support but werent much help. Am i missing something? please help. will it just stay premium(trial) forever since its free anyways? BTW im on version 2.8.

Update: I tried version 2.1 and that lets me use it fine without it being trial but imstill curious as to why it was doing it on 2.8

Message was edited by: redman2563

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

I have seen that a few times.  Are you on a "Everything Data" style plan? If so then maybe take to a Service and Repair location to have your Vision Data Profile restored, otherwise you may be able to call care or technical support and ask them to assist you with a Vision Data Profile Restore and they may go as far as changing your vision user name (the "email address" associated with the Sprint Network to use Vision Services). 

This usually helps.  Also double check to make sure the correct code is on the account for the plan you are on!  Hope this helps!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat