cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Curve w/ SEP Plan- Question About Blackberry Enterprise

Highlighted
Patron

BB Curve w/ SEP Plan- Question About Blackberry Enterprise

If I have the SEP $99.99 do I need to add the Blackberry Enterprise $20 add-on. I added it but didnt see a change in anything at all. What exactly is the b-berry enterprise addon for $20?

Thanks,

Robert

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: BB Curve w/ SEP Plan- Question About Blackberry Enterprise

The only thing it does it allows you to use a BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server). This is something that your work would provide for you to connect directly to their mail server at work. your phone then uses that as the default to sync everything to wirelessly. Calendar, contacts, tasks, memo, notesand emails from your work email. If your work doesnt proivide one, and a license for you (its like windows, each user needs a license, which your company pays for with its software from RIM) then you don't need the $20 add on.

The easiest way to think about it is this.

BIS- personal email (yahoo, comcast, gmail, hotmail, etc, etc). included in the new plans (SEP and share data)

BES- work email. $20 extra

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat