Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB Data outage???

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

BB Data outage???

Internet access is dead on my Curve tonight. I called Sprint, they said it's RIM. I can't find any other report online of an outage. I'm in Portland. Anyone else having problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: BB Data outage???

All appears to be working normal in Portland since early this morning. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Both my wife and my blackberry's were having dataissues last night. This morning everything seems back to normal, we are in Austin, TX area.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did for quite a while in northern CO...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I noticed the "outage" last night, however only my Backberry browser was effected. I use Opera Mini 99% of the time and it was running just fine. My other apps that rely on the internet (Handmark Pocket Express, Viigo, etc.) worked fine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sounds like RIM was having a few problems yesterday. In Springfield VA from 2 to 4 PM our groups BBM wasn't working at all, and that was people with both Sprint and AT&T service. Around 4 all the test messages we were sending finally started going again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

All appears to be working normal in Portland since early this morning. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat