cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB8350i - Still can't connect to internet! Have had problem since Sunday afternoon, 8/21!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

BB8350i - Still can't connect to internet! Have had problem since Sunday afternoon, 8/21!

Wrote a few days ago that I lost internet connection on my 8350i on Sunday afternoon.  Worked fine Sunday morning, but after about 2pm I stopped being able to connect to FB, get emails, or connect to websites.

Tried taking out the battery numerous times.  Went to Sprint store, then to recommended Sprint repair service location.  All my settings are correct according to those who looked at it.  But I only get NXtl, instead of NXTL.  Don't know why all of a sudden I still can't connect! 

HELP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

BETHANNECASSIDY,

I'm sorry you're having internet issues. Have you performed a master radio reset yet? If not I'm posting steps below. Try this and let me know the results.

Master Radio Reset 8350i

Options > Security Options > General settings > Menu Key > Master Radio Reset > 0000

Master Radio Reset 8350i v5.0

Options > Security Options > Information > Menu Key > Master Radio Reset > 0000

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

BETHANNECASSIDY,

I'm sorry you're having internet issues. Have you performed a master radio reset yet? If not I'm posting steps below. Try this and let me know the results.

Master Radio Reset 8350i

Options > Security Options > General settings > Menu Key > Master Radio Reset > 0000

Master Radio Reset 8350i v5.0

Options > Security Options > Information > Menu Key > Master Radio Reset > 0000

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I followed the steps for 8350i v.5.0 .  At first I had OFF appear at the top of my home screen, then I thought to go and make sure my connection was turned back on.  Once I had the mobile connection turned back on, I started getting all my emails, texts, FB notices etc.!  Thank you!!  Now I just have to wait for 5 days worth to be loaded!   I don't know what caused it, but thank you for finally being able to help fix my problem!

Highlighted
Wizard

BETHANNECASSIDY,

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat