cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLACKBERRY PASSPORT... Will Sprint Offer It?

Journeyman

BLACKBERRY PASSPORT... Will Sprint Offer It?

Sprint,

Allow your BlackBerry customers the opportunity to get the new BB Passport announced yesterday from BlackBerry.  If you are not going to get the BB Passport, please let us know so that we can move our business else where!

28 REPLIES 28
Master

Re: BLACKBERRY PASSPORT... Will Sprint Offer It?

FredC007,

I apologize, I do not have any official word on the new BlackBerry devices being, or not being, on our network. Keep an eye on http://bit.ly/1gCkzMz for all the latest announcements from us.

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ben,

I have been watching the Sprint News for the last two years waiting on the BB Z10, BB Z30, and now the BB Passport.  Does Sprintcare shoot our concerns up to the "Decision Makers" (Up Level Managers) about our concerns?  What is really up with Sprint and BlackBerry?  I would really like to purschase the BlackBerry Passport however if you all are not going to offer it please tell me so I can move on!

#unhappysprintcustomerforblackberrypassport

Journeyman

Sprint does not CARE about Blackberry, they only CARE about SELLING I phones and SAMASUNGs

Journeyman

As a long long time SPRINT customer and Blackberry USER  I certainly hope I can upgrade to the latest BB passport or the BBZ10.

Please let us know as I have been waiting patiently to upgrade.

Thanks

Patricia

Master

PSFRAGA, Hey there! No word on the BB device. Keep posted on the latest news via http://bit.ly/1iwLZpn. Keep an eye out! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I call [inappropriate word removed] on Sprint

nothing NEW in the newsroom  about Blackberry's on sprint.

I have 4 lines and 3 of them are ready too move to Verizon.

On Saturday I will pick up a ZED10  and a Moto X (gen 2) .

That just leaves  1 line to move over and 2 years for the 4line  so with that I say Good by

and good luck to you Sprint

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

trucke1, We never intend on causing you to feel this way. We value your business and we do want you to continue your extended loyalty with us. We don't want to tell you anything in regards to any launches regarding the Blackberry devices unless there is concrete information. To stay updated, please visit us at Sprint.com/newsroom. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well I picked up a New Z10 at Verizon on Saturday and I love it.

I just want to say thank you Sprint for making this move less painful.

Journeyman

This is a good thread.  I will certainly monitor any announcements, and if there is none for the Passport, I will certainly be thinking about alternative networks that will enable me to use one.  I encourage Sprint to make an announcement sooner than later.

Master

trucke1 - We're sorry to hear that you're no longer a customer of ours. We'll always be here if you ever need any assistance. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Master

trucke1

We definitely don't want you to feel this way, we are always here to help. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Lisse
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat