cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry 9300 3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

BlackBerry 9300 3G

I read on twitter that Sprint was getting the BlackBerry 9300 3G September 26th. Does anyone have any idea if it's true? I also read on CrackBerry that Sprint would probably get the BlackBerry Pearl 9100 3G some time next year. If anyone knows anything please let me know I love my BlackBerry!!!

Message was edited by: l.gilliland88

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint will NOT get the Curve 9300 3G.  That phone runs on GSM, not CDMA.  A CDMA version of the phone that will work with Sprint is the new Curve 9330 3G which has twice the device memory of the 9300.  It was recently announced for Big Red so Sprint should be soon to follow...

Same deal with the Pearl 3G.  It is UMTS and GSM and won't work with Sprint.  Doubt if they will make a CDMA version...

Highlighted
Master

The BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 is now available from Sprint.

BlackBerry Curve 3G will be available beginning Sunday, Sept. 26, through Sprint’s direct ship sales channels including Business Sales, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and Web sales (www.sprint.com) for $49.99 with a new two-year service agreement, after a $100 mail-in rebate (taxes and surcharges excluded). It will then be available in all remaining Sprint sales channels beginning Sunday, Oct. 10.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat