cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Bold 9930 has no Micro SD memory card included

Highlighted
Wizard

Just want to give you guys a heads up - the Bold 9930 has 8GB internal memory and no MicroSD card included. Therefore - if you reset this device to factory default settings and there is not a Micro SD memory card in it - all pictures, music, videos, etc. will be deleted (along with everything else). If you need to reset your device to factory default settings please either ensure that you have a Micro SD memory card inserted and that you information is saved to the card or back up your information using a computer before hand.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Thanks for the tip!  Although I am rather suprised that there will not be a Micro SD memory card included...I thought it was pretty much standard to include one, especially at $249.99.

Journeyman

Walmart.com currently has the 9930 avaliable for preorder for $199.99.  Wonder why Sprint does not have it for preorder and why it will be $50 more on Sprint.com?  fishy... fishy..

Journeyman

Overall I'm rather upset with Sprint. I was really looking forward to purchasing this phone - so I walked into a Sprint store yesterday and asked for the 9930. $249.99. I mentioned it is in my cart at Sprint.com right now with a total of $221 including $21 in tax, so why is it more at the store? The sprint rep said "so go buy it online" and walked away from me. It reminded me why for the past 2 years I have purchased all my Sprint phones from Best Buy. I guess I'll have to wait for them to get the 9930 in - wouldn't want to piss off another Sprint salesman with a simple question.

Master

Sorry for your treatment at the store.  That was not called for.  The Web will often have specials that are only offered on the internet site.   Generally stores will honor them.  You did not mention what store you were in.  If you would share that information we can send that information to our retail operations.

Journeyman

I got the SAME treatment at the Tukwila Wa Sprint store.  "If you saw it online for $199, why didnt you buy it there?"  Well for starters, I didnt think Sprint would try to gouge me for $50 for the pleasure of dealing with their highly motivated and informed sales team!  Come on, if the Sprint corp. will sell it online for $199 then they should respect their customers enough to sell it for the same price in their stores...  I mean the free shipping alone is costing Sprint $20 per unit!

Journeyman

I had horrible treatment in the Lexington KY store (Nicholasville Rd) - took the Torch phone back - because it wasn't what we were expecting (we meaning my mom), and wanted to get the 9930 instead. I told them of the deal on the website, and the guy was like "well, if you want to buy it for that price, do it on the web. we're going to charge you a $35 restocking fee and you're only really going to save $15". Incredibly rude and hateful, and just didn't care. I returned the phone, had the restocking fee overturned (because we were never informed of the restocking fee or we wouldn't have bought the phone to begin with until she had played with it more in store), and procceded to order the phone on sprint.com. what makes me mad is that now she has to wait about a week to get the phone, but if the store had just been decent about it, she'd already have it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat