cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Classic

Highlighted
Journeyman

BlackBerry Classic

I just got the BlackBerry Classic from another carrier.  If their service is better than Sprint, then I will be leaving Sprint and their service behind.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: BlackBerry Classic

Congratulations!  I won't be far behind you if Sprint doesn't adopt the Classic soon.  How do you like the Classic?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm just keeping it real. If you enjoy using a BlackBerry then you want the Classic. The Classic is just like the 9930 but much much better. I wish Sprint would start carrying it but I don't see them carrying anything from blackberry until they adopt Android OS

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Classic will run Android apps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea but it ain't the same. If your a BlackBerry enthusiasts just like myself then you know what I'm talking about. You have to do work around to get the apps onto BlackBerry. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

So long Sprint.  Your refusal to support the Blackberry Classic or even respond to questions or statements in the Blackberry area of the forum is causing a customer of many years to select another carrier. Bye-Bye!

Highlighted
Master

Actually, the Sprint Reps only participate in the Customer Service forums .The Device forums are for users to help users with. Occasionally you might get a Sprint Rep to wander in here if they themselves have the device or are interested in it, but that won;t be often.

If you would like Sprint to participate, or to talk to a Sprint Rep, you will need to post in the Customer Service forums.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I love it.......................... It has Blackberry and Android apps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

As soon as my contract is up, I'm leaving Sprint for a carrier that supports Blackberry!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would have to say I'm thinking along the same lines. I have four lines on a family plan and have been with Sprint going on ten years. Two lines have been eligible for upgrades and I continue to wait for Sprint to pick up either the BlackBerry Classic, Passport, or the Leap, so far nothing. At a minimum they could release the OS update. We are BlackBerry users, have been for a long long time. It seems obvious now that Sprint is abandoning BlackBerry users so we are starting to look at other carriers for the first time in a long time.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat