Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Passport &/or Classic

Go to solution
Master

Re: BlackBerry Passport &/or Classic

DDSTELLITO

Thank you for being a loyal Sprint customer. We do appreciate your business and we want you to know that. The correct forum for the launching of devices will be in the newsroom.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have been with Sprint since 1999, I would like to be proven wrong, at this point really do not expect much from the company since they have been letting loyal customers down. We have been given the death ear and silent treatment for the longest. All of us loyal customer just want to know the truth and i think we deserve that much from the company we have been doing business for years and constantly been let down with nothing but empty promises and poor services. I too have been waiting for a blackberry phone, and considering going to another carrier where they listen to their customers. we are just asking for some options other than overprice I phones and Less secure android phones. We just want a straight answer From sprint about Blackberry Phones. Is this to much to ask?

Master

Thunderbird1999,

First off, I want to thank your for your loyalty for all of these years. I want you to know your feedback is very important to us. Unfortunately we have not been given any word  on the release of a new Blackberry at this time, but I will pass your input on, to the appropriate member of leadership, to see if there is if there is a possibility that we may be offering a new one in the future. Any new information that is available will be published here in community under the Blackberry forum.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Get the passport, or AT&T here I come! There the only network who support the gsm passport, sprint runs cdma which is playing out! UK supports gsm phones that's why they have the networks up and running for there bb lovers get on board sprint or im taking my business else where...

Highlighted
Master

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand your concerns and I will forward your feedback to management. Hopefully this is something we can change in the future.

Sincerely,

- Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am still with Sprint, with them from their first Cell Phone launch (around 95 I am guessing). Then you purchase the Phone at Radio Shack, call a representative, they would have you open the back of the phone for the ESN number to get you started....Loyal I am!   Been using Blackberry for years. I currently carry a 8330. Been waiting for the Z30 and it didn't happening. I am doing the same for the Passport with a limit in mind. Loyalty can only go so far.....

Journeyman

Sprint do not really care or listen to their loyal customers. I have been a customer since 1999 hearing the same excuse over and over from Sprint. The loyal customers who like an answer from top.we just want the truth, and we deserve that much after all these years of business and constantly been let down by the company we believe in. Will sprint be caring the blackberry passport or the classic? We are tired of the lies. We like blackberry devices and we want to have the option.

Journeyman

That is why im with Verizon with a NEW ZED 10

Master

19541954jah - Thanks for the feedback. We certainly appreciate your continued loyalty with Sprint. You can periodically check for news the latest releases by visiting www.sprint.com/newsroom. Please feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns or questions today. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Master

Thunderbird1999,

Not what we like to hear from our customers. Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated. We currently do not have any information available in regard to this device. Please stay tuned at sprint.com/newsroom.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

We are in November already and nothing has been announced by Sprint concerning the classic and the passport. Do we have to change of cel provider?

Journeyman

At this time the Passport will not be available on the Sprint CDMA network.  Additionally, Mr. Chen hedged his losses by limiting (manufacturing) orders for Passport.  It is possible if the demand for the Passport keeps up, Blackberry may increase orders and open up Passport to other carriers besides AT&T.  Most likely AT&T has an exclusivity deal that would put this off for at least a year if not longer.  Our only bet for a new Blackberry on Sprint is the soon to be released Classic.  Release date was some time this month but has been pushed back to December.  Possibly to avoid infringing on BES 10 release which is supposed to happen mid November.  Let's hope that Mr. Chen releases the Classic (Q20) worldwide and not just in select countries like he did with the Passport.  I believe the Classic (like the Q10) will be released in both GSM and CDMA versions and therefore will be capable of running on the Sprint network.  I encourage loyal BB fans to keep on pounding Sprint to pick up the Classic (Q20) when it is released.  From what I have read and seen it promises to make any "classic" BB user drool.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat