cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Passport &/or Classic

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: BlackBerry Passport &/or Classic

I don't know if that was a good idea.  The phones (Classic) selling on Amazon are GSM only.  While it may be possible to get Sprint data services via the LTE bands,  I am still not confident that voice will be available.  The CDMA version of the phone is not out yet according to what I have researched.  Verizon (also a CDMA provider) has started taken pre-orders for their phone.  So definitely, the CDMA version is currently in production.  But I would have waited for the official release before I went out and purchase the phone. Just saying.

Journeyman

Also Verizon has a policy of not letting phone not purchased through them on their network (even though Congress has outlawed the practice).

Journeyman

I switched one of my lines over to att yesterday and I'm currently using my blackberry, I was well aware of sprint's lack of service. I still have 2 more lines with sprint, just waiting until their contracts hit the one year mark this May so the termination fee is a little lower.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat