cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry Priv

Go to solution
Journeyman

BlackBerry Priv

Sprint better hurry up and get the BlackBerry Priv before I decide to go over to ATT. They offer it $249 with 2yr contract. Hurry up Sprint before you loose this 15yr customer...

5 REPLIES 5
GrandMaster

Re: BlackBerry Priv

wasnt this device set to att only? thought they locked everyone else out on this one?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I just read on androidheadlines.com that AT&T exclusivity clause ends on Jan 20th and Verizon will be carrying it soon as they have been certified by the FCC. I don't want to leave either but the Blackberry Priv just may cause me to as well. The CNET reviews are great. [inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

Thanks for the info. Maybe Sprint will wake up before they become the 5th largest carrier.  [inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

Also, from Crackberry,com forum, the Priv has been designed to handle the radio bands of all the major US carriers.  Like Verizon they just need to apply and be certified by the FCC.  Sprint, we are awaiting your next move.

Journeyman

verizon now has the bb priv and sprint still is silent on when they are going to release it sprint is always last on just about everything whats the point with sprint anymore ?  you would think since they are already last they would try to pick up their game but NOPE!  its funny sprint will harass you send you texts about a bill payment but when it comes to customer service and loyalty and str8 answers  nothing ... so now when ask why didn't i pay my bill? ill just say check the newsroom !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat