cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry 8330 changed 3 times and nothing

Highlighted
Journeyman

I really don't know if I am the only one with this problem... First there was a problem with my BB so they send me a new one...but later the bb was unable to connect to internet and theyt tried to fisx it but nothing, so I got a new one....Now my Blackberry Curve 8330 is very slow and do whatever it wants and not what I want!  I lost my pictures and some ringtones, when for 3rd time at the store they "repair the software" because I was taking out the battery every 5 minutes to it to work because it freeze a lot.... well the problem was not solve so they order a "new" one but this one is worst!! It is the 8330 only or others have same problem?? At the store they told me I need to change to the Bold, but If I get the bold I want the white one but not sure if Sprint carry it... the bad news is that I am not able to "upgrade" until October or so, but at the store and today by email they told me about Advance Exchange, does anybody know how to get that?

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Same problem with me, sprint is the shittiest phone service ever created. I just went through a long as phone call with them trying to fix it and they got it to work for now and told me to call again if it happens again....... but it happens everyday like five times. Its bs they should shut down and work on not sucking so much

Journeyman

So I am not the only one!!! Been with SPRINT like 10 years now, have 6 lines and my phone is the bad one... Can you believe they know me by name at the store?? I think they are getting tired of see me every week... Now I received an email saying to call the Technical Support Team, but I am so tired of this that I really don't want to call.  Now the funny part is that since yesterday my phone go by itself to the Sprint Radio Player and keep singing Hotel Room hahahaha and there is not a button to Stop it, just to pause it, so it start again when it want. Oh Sprint!! you need to be more helpful!!

Journeyman

I am so glad to hear I am not alone with this problem.  I can't wait until my contract with Sprint is up, I am out of here.

Journeyman

your deff. not the only one. im sick of not having internet. they want me to take mine to get it repaired but who in hell has the money to pay for gas to get theire when gas is outrageous. sprint really needs to fix there phone problems before they end up losing alot of very good and loyal customers.

Journeyman

I called again because this one is giving me the famous java language problem... I did everything they told me and nothing so the lady transfer me to MULTIPLE EXCHANGES and the guy there told me the can send me a new phone same color, same model... HELLO!! that will mean SAME PROBLEM! So I decided to email customer services and the just apologize and offer me the Bold Model for $275... WoW, I really can't afford that now... I don't know what to do!

Journeyman

Sprint has the most devious and unreliable customer service policies that I have ever encountered.

The device protection is impossible to collect on. The rebate offers for new phones are often bogged down in double talk and deliberate BS.

If I did not have contractual obligations to this double talking, two faced corporation I would never purchase another product or service from you or any of your affiliates.
You undoubtedly get lots of complaints like this so I wont even pretend to feel as though you have any intention of relating to nor concerning yourself with the feedback I provide here.

With ANY luck, maybe some unsuspecting customer will be spared the insult of trying to enter into any sort of contractual relations with your disgusting company.

Thanks for showing your true colors Sprint.... now I know why you can hear a pin drop... because everyone has left your sinking ship.

Sincerely a customer of your Cell phone (Blackberry Curve POS cell phone) and 3G network internet connection (Lame internet service and scam billing practices)

for more than 2 long and harrassed years.

You suck

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat