Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 3G - Error Loading Module

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

I have a blackberry curve 3g with OS6 (latest update 6.0.0.415 build 1516 ). For like a month I have been having this error whenever I download a new app "Error Loading Module <module_name>". And none of the app loads. I have done a secuirty wipe 2 times already (for third party apps only) as I saw in some other forums. And it still doesn't make a difference. And I'm currently doing the wipe for the 3rd time . Yes I know its frustrating. I haven't found a solution for this on blackberry website or any other place. Somebody please help me with this as I dont want to have a complete wipe of the phone. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Master

May sound like a silly question but the application you are trying to download is it for OS 6 or OS 5.   The reason is application written for the older operating system may not work on the new system.

Journeyman

lol thanks for trying to help... but blackberry store provides apps that are compatible to the phone and the current OS it has. and i always download apps from there. so thats not the reason.. i have seen other forums where people are having the same issues so thought i'll try my luck here first

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat