cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 3G and MMS texts not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Curve 3G and MMS texts not working

I have spent way too much time on the phone with Customer service and gotten no help and transferred about a billion different times. No one can give me an answer so this is my last effort before I completely cancel my plan.

I just bought the BB Curve 3G 2 weeks ago, and to my surprise I cannot send or recieve picture text messages even though I have the Everything Data plan. My phone has been reset and reactivated and still nothing. I have gone into a sprint store and even they are baffled.

Am I the only person who is having this problem? I am so disappointed because I have had great experiences with my past blackberries and now I am thinking that this is my final one, or I am going to have to transfer my service to a different carrier so I can be able to send and recieve MMS without going through my email.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: Blackberry Curve 3G and MMS texts not working

Check "My Account>My Preferences>Limits and Permissions>Block Picture Mail" and see it is not blocked at the account level.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did that. Also called customer service again, and nothing is blocked, everything i need I have and yet still no pic service. I can't even sign up on the Picture Mail site here on Sprint. What gives.

Journeyman

you are not alone. I am having this issue with both phones on our account, the Blackberry curve AND the Samsung Moment..... so there HAS to be something on our account that's stopping MMS

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat