cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 8330 assigning screensavers doesn't use whole picture???

Highlighted

Blackberry Curve 8330 assigning screensavers doesn't use whole picture???

Am I doing something wrong or what? Every other single "non" smartphone I used I was able to send pics to my phone or use screensavers as a caller ID and use the ENTIRE picture. When I send a pic or try to assign one as a caller ID I have to crop and save on the phone and it cuts out like 75% of the picture!!! I can't even use an entire NFL team's helmet it gets cut off. Ridiculous if you ask me. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 assigning screensavers doesn't use whole picture???

My 8530i uses the whole pic and the whole screen. I do have some pics that are small (mp) that do not take up the screen and it will randomly put it somewhere. I have only had to crop a pic when assigning it to a contact. When you get the crop option, do you do a crop or just accept what it gives on the crop screen?

Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 assigning screensavers doesn't use whole picture???

I have the curve 8330 if i get a pic that is 2 small and i want 2 save it as a wallpaper what i do is open media then open the pic i want 2 save as a wallpaper then open up the menu key then zoom then if u move the ball up the pic will get bigger after u make it big u can move the pic around on the screen so u can put the pic where u want then u open the menu key again and set as home screen image and what ever u see on the screen will be on ur wallpaper. i hope this helped out.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat