cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 8330 losing voicemail

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Curve 8330 losing voicemail

Hard...very hard lesson learned with the Blackberry Curve 8330. I've had this phone for a LONG time and the other day, a plan change was made and it reset my voicemail...meaing I LOST all saved voicemails. I'm hearing it's a Blackberry bug thing. And they weren't just any voicemails, they are obviously important ones. So, just wanted to let folks know that if you have any important voicemails, don't make any changes to your plan or you're toast.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 losing voicemail

Sorry to hear  that and apologize for any inconvenience caused to you in this regard. This usually happens If duplicate features are expired before the effective date of the new plan, the related services (such as Voicemail (VM), Short Messaging Service (SMS), Caller ID, and others) will be deleted.

Journeyman

Is this issue with how the BB Curve 8330 works (which is what I'm hearing), or is it an issue with Ensemble? Do all devices have this issue? Is it BB specific?

Master

Actually the issue that you reported is not a device specific, but a billing/plan change issue

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat