Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve 8330 stuck in Silent Mode

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Curve 8330 stuck in Silent Mode

Please help!

Every since I have done the lastest update on my BB Curve 8330 from Sprint, my phone will just randomly go into "silent mode" even when I select a different sound profile it stays in silent. Nothing plays, media, ring tones, alarms. The only thing that temporary helps is taking battery out and putting it back in. Then it will do sound but will randomly shut off again.

I searched all over the web and sooooo many other people are having the same issue and no one has a solution besides gettting another brand new phone and starting all over and not doing the update.

PLEASE HELP ME! I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF GETTING ANOTHER NEW PHONE...............

THANK YOU,

JIMMY

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Curve 8330 stuck in Silent Mode

Jimmy,

I am having the same problem and it is more than frustrating not getting any hellp! I feel your pain!

Cybil

Journeyman

Cybil,

Sucks huh? I have searched all over the web and no one seems to have an answer.

I say we start a support group for people who are going through what we are dealing with right now. So others out there that are like us can know they aren't alone. hahahahaha jk.

But seriously when I get back into town next week I am hitting up the Sprint store here and seeing if they can fix this. I'll post what they say.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Cybil (cool name by the way).

Jimmy

Journeyman

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

ROFL support group....wouldn't that be what customer support would be? Oh yeah buy a new one there is support for ya!

Thanks,

Cybil

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat