cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Curve not sending/receiving texts

Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone was working fine until I got to the Riverside (CA) area, and now I can't send or receive texts, emails, or facebook notifications, and when I do, it's been like 40 minutes. Before, email and FB worked fine, but now they lag too.

I've taken the battery out 3 times, I've disconnected the phone and connected it again, and it's still not letting me do anything. It also switches back and forth from letting me make phone calls. I've had this problem before, but it stopped after 2 days, and it didn't affect FB or calls.

Any advice, or should I just take it in?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

I am sorry for the inconvenience here monicamiras - you did a great job performing the basic troubleshooting steps to resolve this type of issue. When those steps do not resolve the issue - It seems to me that there might be a network outage in that area. Will you please be so kind as to post the zip code of the area that you are experiencing the issues?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat