cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Priv, Is it coming soon?

Journeyman

Blackberry Priv, Is it coming soon?

Now that Verizon and now T-Mobile (scheduled to release on Jan 26th) is carrying the Blackberry Priv by the end of the month since the AT&T exclusivity contract ends Jan 20th, does Sprint plan to carry the Blackberry Priv?  I'm hoping the Sprint Blackberry updates is in preparation for this.

After hearing Sprint will carry the Blackberry Priv at CES by Blackberry's CEO, when will it be released?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Priv, Is it coming soon?

T-Mobile is supposed to start selling it January 26th according to this CNET article. Still no dates announced yet for Verizon and Sprint.

BlackBerry Priv will land on Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile - CNET

Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Priv, Is it coming soon?

as usual sprint is last on just about everything .i have been with sprint for now 15 years now and im just going to leave ....the other companies quickly make sure they inform their customers about the phone(priv) all is waiting on sprint  but what do they say ? " check our newsroom !"  please its better to just leave and  pay a little more to get better services and better phones sprint just cares about  selling i phones and Samsung galaxies plus  these phones are crippled anyway because u cant talk and use data at the same time! sprint spark! meh! its not worth it anymore they are in last place anyway and i think now t mobile has definitely got my attention its gsm  and u can bring just about any phone u want and i can get an unlocked bb priv without no problem  right now and dont have to wait on them! goodbye !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat