cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Q10 10.2 Update

Journeyman

Blackberry Q10 10.2 Update

I have to say. After searching these threads, I am sick of hearing Sprint reps repeat the same crap. "We don't have a date.  Please check back at this website for further news". :-/. Why is Sprint behind on the release. 10.2 was released to ALL carriers on 28 January 2014. Here we are 5 weeks later and no release. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. We pay a lot for our service and expect the same service in return. And Sprint reps, please don't respond with your scripted bull crap. Just give us our friggin' update already.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Q10 10.2 Update

Agreed. If Sprint isn't going support devices so that they remain up-tp-date, let us know, so we can find other carriers to give our loyalty to.

Master

airbornecmh81,

I'm sorry for the delay in not receiving the latest update for your device. We have not received any new details from RIM on a software update for our customers. I assure you we have not forgotten about you and we are hoping RIM releases the update soon.

Sprint Social Care Team
David
Master

LALITAAMOS,

I definitely understand were your coming from. We haven't currently heard anything from RIM.

At this time we cannot speculate if your blackberry os based device will be upgraded to that version.

Just to let you know when there is a new update your phone will notify you.

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

David and George. Why are you people full blown lying to customers on here? That is not the truth. RIM released 10.2 to ALL carriers on January 28th, 2014. It is in the hands of the carriers to "test" and release the update. Say that isn't true? Here you are you connivers. http://www.berryreporter.com/full-list-carriers-released-blackberry-10-2-1/ . Here is what I have done. I have taken Print screen screen shots of this conversation. I am going to call Corporate and see if I can get somewhere informing them of the blatant lies from Sprint employees in these forums, and I will use the screen shots if need be. Do you really think we are mindless zombies and we can't cut through your pathetic BS? Please reply with your scripted garbage now.

Master

airbornecmh81,

Thanks for your reply. Any information regarding an update to the device would come from our newsroom. If n update is pushed through our airwaves, we aim to have it in every subscriber's hands as quickly as possible. While we don't have any information at this time, I do suggest you check out Newsroom.Sprint.com, as that is where the information would be first. Further, none of the agents on this forum have scripts of any kind. Each query we receive is different in nature and we aim to provide a resolution to those queries as quickly as possible. While certain queries may occur more often (device updates, etc), there may be similarity in response. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat