cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Style 9670 - Text message alert showing up as e-mail alert

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Style 9670 - Text message alert showing up as e-mail alert

I just had to exchange my 3-week-old Style for a new one because I was having quirky issues. So, I've had this new one for two hours, and it's having the text messages alerts show up as e-mail alerts. Plus, I can't get the Grooveshark download to work at all. (I know. That's a separate issue.) Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Does your emails and text messages show  under  one inbox/combined  or separate inboxes.If both of  them show under one inbox, then you can separate them by going to email-press menu-options-general options-SMS and Email Inboxes- check if it's combined/separate/theme controlled. Set as separate and set email alerts for emails and sms inboxes.

Highlighted
Master

As you have a style the instructions are a littel different  go into messaging go to options select inbox management.

When this opens it will show if you have email include in the messaged f older  by having a check to the right   remove the check for the mail you want only in  a sepearte box

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat