Blackberry Style 9670 - Themes unable to change

Highlighted
Journeyman

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I have the same issue.  I got this 9670 phone about a week ago and still getting used to it.  My only issue so far, I have not been able to change themes. I follow the standard indications you get from help available on line from BB or Sprint, however nothing has worked.  Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry themselves just sent out a holiday email with 3 free themes, supposedly specifically for the Style......downloaded one that looked awesome and I still can't change the theme.....don't even get the option......so how is that supposed to work??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problem here... When i saw those Christmas themes in App World i assumed that we finally would have theme choices for the Style.

The issue is that Blackberry has not released the Theme Development Builder Kit yet for any OS6 device but the Torch.

Now that Sprint has the 9670 Style and the new Bold T-Mobile 9780 is out, Blackberry will hopefully get moving on this.

...But for now its a waiting game.

PS. Don't attempt to install themes yet. If a theme installs, it may cause issues with your phone. (plus it is just wasting memory on your phone)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its now January 4th..does anyone have any better idea of when we will be able to download and install new themes? Had I known all the features I've grown accustomed to where not available I would have NEVER switched to the BB. Help!!!!!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat