cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Style Texting issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Style Texting issues

I've had the style for at least 2 weeks. It's a great phone, but I am having some MAJOR issues with the texting. People are starting to think that I'm a flake or being a jerk for not responding to their text messages. I get the symbol as if the text is being sent (the one before you see the check that it's been sent. 3 lines)  Then I get this red X and it says  Mobile equipment status failed.  I'm getting it an AWFUL LOT... I'm ready to cancel this service all together. This is rather frustrating especially after going back and fourth with spring with refurbished (garbage) 8330 curves they've given me.

Anyone have any suggestions

***again this appears when I send out the text***

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

I haven't seen this problem reported anywhere.  Since the Style is a new release, take it back to the store and hopefully you'll get a new replacement...or possibly they can fix it. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks! Yeah, it looks like I will need to get a new phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue... VERY VERY frustrating, especially since I generally like the new phone.  Any resolution on your problem so far?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok so I don't get it as often now... In fact this is the first time since almost 2 weeks. I went to the sprint store and the rep had did these following steps...

Manage Connections> scroll down to Mobile Network Options click it and hit the blackberry button and select Update PRL.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat