cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Style

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Style

I've only had the blackberry style for a couple days, but the battery life is horrible. I have not even used the device at all today and the battery is now dying at 3pm after being taken off the charger at 8am. Is there some setting I can change or do you think the phone is defective?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you have it set for Bluetooth disable that and only activate it when you need it.  Also go through other apps that may drain the battery and change their settings to only be activated when you decide to.  Once I "fine-tuned" my device the battery has lasted considerably longer.  This morning I disconnected the charger at 7:30.  After 12 hours I am at 67% and rearely does the charger have to be connected before I go to bed at midnight.  Good luck.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can also click and hold the blackberry button and the items or applications that are running will show up then click on each one to close, it does not matter if you set them to come on when you open them they are still open you have to manually close them.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat