cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Tour Browser Hangs on Requesting at Start

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry Tour Browser Hangs on Requesting at Start

Numerous times my browser on the Tour will hang at Requesting when I start it.

I do not have any as to why. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Tour Browser Hangs on Requesting at Start

I upgraded to the Tour last week. Have been having the same problem this evening (so don't worry, it's not just you), but overall, I'm having constant internet connection problems in the middle of a large city! It also seems the internet on the phone is slower than the previous phone I had, the Treo 800w! Is the Tour 3G? It should be... For the life of me I can't understand why?!

One other question- how do I set domestic (not global roaming) so I can roam in the subway train on another network (like T-Mobile/Verizon). I contacted Sprint support but they are telling me how to change to the global network. (Not trying to steal the thread, just a quick question regarding the same phone.)

-DMFlyerMark

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Blackberry Tour Browser Hangs on Requesting at Start

Domestic roaming is handled automatically if you don't have it set to Home Only. It should roam onto another carrier if Sprint has an existing roaming agreement with the carrier in that area.

Sprint would not roam on T-Mobile though as domestic roaming is CDMA only.  GSM roaming is only used outside of the U.S.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat