cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Z30

23 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Z30

There was no deposit.  Verizon took off an extra $50 so I pay $49 and no activation fee.  I have to paid for the phone and data plan.  I think 2GB is enough for me. The phone was FedEx in two days.

Journeyman

A1ex, $99?! Was a deposit needed?

Sprint, seriously, why can't you guys just give us a heads up if you are still planing to offer a full touchscreen blackberry Z model? Why the secretcy? Why can you just say, "we are planning to in the coming months" or "one is coming soon"? Do you realize that people are jumping ship? Any answer besides "check the newsroom"? I've been holding on to my upgrade since october of 2012. That's over a year!! My patience is wearing thin....

Master

A1ex,

It's sad to see you go, but what has to be done has to be done. To stay in touch with the lastest device lauches from sprint sign up for emails at sprint.com/newsroom . Thank you for your time and commiment while with Sprint, you are always welcome to return to the Framily.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I got tired of waiting.  I switch to Verizon and got the Z30.  Verizon is offering $99 for 2 year contract, plus they took another $50 off, and free activation.  I couldn't turn that down.  The only thing I'm going to miss about Sprint is the unlimited data, but having an unlimited data plan and not having the phone I want isn't worth staying.  Hopefully, Sprint will eventually get an all touch screen blackberry, but I doubt it.

Journeyman

Sprint Customer Service Team or any Sprint employee without any decision-making authority:  Please do not respond to any more of these posts as it is clear you do not have an answer nor or you at the table where the answer is discussed.  The only person we want to hear from is the CEO, CMO, COO, CTO or CIO of Sprint informing all Blackberry users within 30 calendar days - particularly those of us who've been sitting on an upgrade for over a year waiting for the Z10 and now the Z30, if we should move our service to any of the 3 big 4 carriers to use the Blackberry Z products.  Do not continue to insult loyal Sprint Blackberry Customers by telling us to do our own homework (search sprint's newsroom/announcement boards) and do not continue pacifying us with the BB Q10 (which is just a larger screen BB Bold with 4G capability).  30 days is Z30 in or out.  Nothing more - nothing less. 

Master

john-21,

Thanks for posting. For any announcements on any product launch you can check www.sprint.com/newsroom .

Thank you,

*Paida.

Journeyman

Sprint team does need to to sell the blackberry z30 bc sprint used to be somewhat big selling blackberry phones, i am a huge blackberry fan myself if they don't sell it i will disappointed alot.

Journeyman

I am waiting for the release date of blackberry Z 30. Is Sprint going to have this phone soon?

Journeyman

I've been sitting on an upgrade for over a year in anticipation of an all-touch Blackberry. Please make it available to us soon! I was so excited when I had originally heard that Sprint customers would get first crack at the Z30 after missing out on the Z10, and now we have neither. Thanks

Journeyman

Sorry Sprintcare, your answers are not good. There is nothing in the newsroom that we couldn't get just from any public press release. All we want to know is whether or not the device is coming. We know that Sprint committed to billions to Apple for iPhones and is not making its minimum each quarter. However, we didn't make that agreement. We don't want iPhones. We want the Blackberry 10 touchscreen phone that was promised to us last year.

On a side note, it would also be nice if Sprint could pass the latest BB10 OS update to the Q10. Is there any timeline for that?