cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Z30

Journeyman

Blackberry Z30

Has anyone heard the latest regarding Sprint giving a release date for the Blackberry Z30?  I heard around Nov 1.  I guess Sprint need to say they will be carry the Z30 before giving a release date.

23 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry Z30

A1ex,

Thank you for posting and reaching out to us with your question. At this time there has been no announcements regarding the Blackberry Z30. If you would like to keep track of the latest device news from Sprint, please visit: www.Sprint.com/newsroom

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Come on Sprint team... wewantblackberryz30

Journeyman

Come on Sprint team wewantblackberryz30

Journeyman

wewantblackberryz30

Journeyman

Gomezito,

Thank you for the post, Sprint works to provide a selection of devices to suit all of our customers. To keep track of upcoming device announcements, please visit the link I provided earlier in the thread to A1ex. If you have any other questions please feel free to post and let me know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team   

Journeyman

Sprint is going to carried the Z30.  Here's a link from an article back in June.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57587829-94/blackberrys-next-flagship-phone-the-all-touchscreen-a10...

Journeyman

A1ex,

Thanks for the post, please keep in mind that there has been no official announcement from Sprint in regards to any upcoming Blackberry devices. The best option is to stay up to date through our Sprint Newsroom website. Thank you.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Blackberry Z30

Journeyman

Luis814lopez,

Thank you for the post, is there anything we can assist you with today? Do you have any questions in regards to any of our current Blackberry devices? Please let me know, I'd be more than happy to help.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.