cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry or Palm Pre?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry or Palm Pre?

Since the HPalm/Sprint relationship does not seem to be going anywhere, when it comes time should I switch to Blackberry? (I love the new Blackberry Style!)

Most of my friends and co-workers use a Blackberry.  I used to be an iPhone (ca-ching$) user so that is why I initially went with the Pre but I do not want to get stuck with a phone Sprint no longer will support or upgrade to a better model (i.e. Palm Pre Plus or 2) and RIM seems to be a solid player for all carriers.  I love my Pre but cannot justify keeping a phone I cannot get apps for or upgrade to a better model, as I can with a Blackberry. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

although they no longer offer the selling of the pre, the apps will still work. I currently switch between my pre and bb tour. I do not know which i prefer better. The pre is fun and better apps while the blackberry is better for email and customization. If i were you, i would wait a couple months, and see what devices sprint gets for the newer palm and blackberry phones that are coming. i get to upgrade on jan 1 2011 but am waiting to see the newest stuff come the new year.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat