cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry smartphone 8530- not charging

Journeyman

Blackberry smartphone 8530- not charging

I have a blackberry smartphone 8530 and I have been having issues with the battery not charging if it goes completely dead. It will however charge if i put it on the charger if it is still on. If anyone else has had this issue please let me know. I love my phone and would love to keep it. this is my only problem woth this phone.

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry smartphone 8530- not charging

take it to a sprint store they will swap your battery out, your battery sounds like its shot I had that problem they put in a new battery no problems with holding a charge anymore.  Good Luck..

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey mk,

Got it taken care of?  let me know what it was. Thank you

Journeyman

My wife's 8530 is having the same problem.  The battery isn't even lasting half a day and she got the phone brand new from Sprint this past January.  How did you fix your situation?  I'd take it to Sprint but didn't buy the insurance.  Can we contact Blackberry and get a replacement battery under a manufacturers warranty?

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.