cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry style not able to receive numeric pages??

Journeyman

Blackberry style not able to receive numeric pages??

I recently bought and activated a BB Style, only to have all my friends tell me they can not send me numeric pages when they reach my voice mail. I had a guy in tech support tell me that the new BB Style doesn's support numeric pages because of the visual voice mail feature. That sounds like a load of crap because a friend of mine who as the Verizon Torch which in on the same OS 6 and has the same visual voice mail feature doesnt have that problem. Does anyone else with a BB Style have the same issue with numeric pages? I am thinking maybe Sprint needs to put in a software fix to remedy this because you cant sell a phone in 2011 and have it with less feature than the phones had in 2010.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Blackberry style not able to receive numeric pages??

Correct - each cell company uses different voice mail systems. Even if Verizon supports numeric paging on their VVM system, we do not at this time.

Thanks for the question!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Blackberry style not able to receive numeric pages??

Im having the same problem with my blackberry 9650.  What's the deal?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat