cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CURVE 8330 Transfer Camera Pics to PC

Journeyman

CURVE 8330 Transfer Camera Pics to PC

Is there anyway to transfer pics off the built-in camera w/o buying SD memory card? I realize you can email them, but that's a hassle. I'd like to upload them to my PC via the USB cable. When I connect the Curve to my PC it recognizes the device and assigns a drive. I'm able to see the directory (E😕Blackberry\pictures) for the Blackberry, but no jpgs files can be found only a dat file.How crappy is this? Am I missing something. The lack of Picturemail (MMS) also makes me want to return the phone and take my business elsewhere.

Message Edited by noskills on 06-30-2008 10:44 AM
Message Edited by noskills on 06-30-2008 10:46 AM
I figured it out. The media card was not in the memory slot all the way. The phone comes with a 1gb SD media card which was not inserted in all the way. Must have slipped out when the sprint store rep put in the battery when I purchased it. Noneed to use blackberry desktop tools....works with PC directly. Thanks anyway for the advice.
Message Edited by noskills on 06-30-2008 04:24 PM

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: CURVE 8330 Transfer Camera Pics to PC

Install the blackberry software. on that is Media Manager... its from Roxio... that will help you out... and they say MMS or picture mail will be available sometime this year for Blackberry's and smart phones.. .but thats up to you if you wanna wait for it.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat