cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help please I have a message i cannot delete???

Journeyman

Can someone help please I have a message i cannot delete???

Help please I just got my blackberry and I am learning, when i delete my messages i have some that do not delete.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Can someone help please I have a message i cannot delete???

I would be happy to help you with this issue but I am not sure I understand the problem .  When you say you cannot delete the message  is it an email,. Text, voice mail, missed call?  Is the message still showing  or just the message notification ?  if it is just the notification that you are seeing  try looking under saved messages on the device

Journeyman

Thanks it is a facebook message that came to my phone, I cked and I have no saved messages, it is the notification and the message. I am able to delete any other message but this one. Thanks Lee

Master

On Blackberries  after you delete your messages and you still see notification, please powercycle(take the battery out for a min) the phone and then check if you still have that notification icon on  your phone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat