Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curve 3G Battery

Journeyman

Curve 3G Battery

My BB battery does not last long. Today I had it on standby and received no calls or emails and it was on the Sprint network and it was dead within 8 hours. I believe to have a defective battery so can a new one by shipped to me? I am under warranty. Thanks..

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Hi, I'm sorry your battery is giving out on you.  Unfortunately, the battery is not covered under the 1 year warranty.  If you go to a Sprint store and get it replaced, it will cost 35 dollars. Also, the TEP insurance does not cover battery replacement.  We should get it tested at a Sprint Service & Repair Center just to be sure that is the problem. 

Thanks

Journeyman

It may not be. Today its working fine. Yesterday it was stored in a locker underneath a building and probably had a low signal. Perhaps going through the metal weakened the battery power.

Master

That is good to hear!  Yes, if it has low signal stregnth, it will be constantly searching and that uses the battery pretty fast.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat