cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does BB8330 Curve offer threaded text messaging like WM 6.1?

Journeyman

Does BB8330 Curve offer threaded text messaging like WM 6.1?

I just recently purchased a BB8330 Curve and ditched my HTC Snap Windows Mobile 6.1 phone...did I make a mistake?  The test messaging is threaded to a point, but you have to click the menu in order to reply or start a  new message,,,,im used to just being able to start typing.  Am I doing this wrong?

Also it seems that if I receive text from the same person over the course of the day it doesn't put it all together in one text thread, they are split up in my inbox.

Picture mail... I have to click a link to retrieve the picture?  I can't set it to push thru to my phone????

Lastly.... why do the icons move themselves around all the time!

I'm really wanting to be a BB lover but Im having a hard time...help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Does BB8330 Curve offer threaded text messaging like WM 6.1?

BlackBerry OS 5 features threaded SMS. OS5 is being officially released by RIM this week across the various devices and carriers, though there have been no announcements from Sprint about which devices will receive the update or when to expect it, but the 8330 is known to support OS 5.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat