Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email in HTML

Go to solution
Highlighted
Wizard

Email in HTML

Can someone help me set my email to display in HTMLI downloaded the 4.5 software to my blackberry 8330 and on sprint.com/download it say's that one of theSoftware Feature Enhancement with 4.5 View emails in HTML email format. Users can easily change their email format setting to HTML for emails to appear just like they do on your PC. Will work automatically for BlackBerry Internet Service customers. Requires BES 4.1, Service Pack 6 for BlackBerry Enterprise Server customers (verify with your company's IT department). My email is @bellsouth.net and it is a yahoo att mail accaunt.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Email in HTML

I believe you have to resend the service books to your bb. You can do it by logging on to the sprint bIS server. Once I did that it worked, well, it only worked for new emails received since then.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe you have to resend the service books to your bb. You can do it by logging on to the sprint bIS server. Once I did that it worked, well, it only worked for new emails received since then.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you go into the settings and enable it?

Highlighted
Wizard

I believe you have to resend the service books to your bb. You can do it by logging on to the sprint bIS server. Once I did that it worked, well, it only worked for new emails received since then. This work thanks everone for the help

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat