Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message with texts on Blackberry 8330

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error message with texts on Blackberry 8330

When I try to send SMS texts from my Blackberry Curve 8330 I recieve a red X and an error message of SMS error 3 Message ID 148 Network Problems, Can anyone help me to fix this? This has been 2 days now that I recieve this error message. I can make and recieve calls as well access the internet through my phone just not texts!  I have an unlimited texting plan! Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Error message with texts on Blackberry 8330

Sounds pretty goofy. Try pulling the battery yet?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry had an outage this week so that could be the reason

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm experiencing problems with my phone as well. I've got the same SMS error 3 when I try to send messages out. I can't receive messages either. However, the recipients have told me that they've received my messages even though I keep getting the error message.

My problem just started today and I have a Palm Centro, so I don't think it's just Blackberries...

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat